Your Story Starts Like This
You’re ready to start your career in PR, and you want to make sure you find the right place to nurture your ambitions. You want to have fun and make sure your voice is heard.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious account coordinators with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
If you like where the story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
The account coordinator plays a key role in providing support to the client and account servicing teams. The Hoffman Agency provides a one-year training program for all ACs.
- Media monitoring: Scan for client media coverage and compile media coverage reports to provide to clients
- Speaking and awards: Create and update yearly calendars with speaking and awards opportunities, pull together abstracts and awards submission drafts, and submit the abstracts to nominate the company or product
- Media relations: Monitor editorial opportunities and flag them to the team, research media contacts, compile media contact lists for pitching, draft media pitches, reach out to reporters, and create reporter briefing sheets
- Social media: Research and draft content to submit to client social media platforms
- New business: Pull together preliminary research to contribute to new business pitches
- Spirit committee: Be part of the Hoffman spirit committee to help plan company events or special treats
- Content creation: Draft press releases, bylines and PowerPoint presentations for client speaking programs
- Reporting: Compile monthly metrics reports and end-of-the-month reports
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical thinking
- Fearlessness (of trying new things)
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Interest in technology
- SENSE OF HUMOR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Great research skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or other Liberal Arts field
- Possession of a leadership role in any extracurricular activity
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty is highly valued and rewarded.
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of PR.
A competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. We also offer our staff generous PTO, four-week sabbatical after four years, and a flexible work culture (like working from home on Fridays).
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected].
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to ResumeUS@hoffman.com