Job Openings Associate Account Executive
Greatness begins with a single step in the right direction.
You’ve made a good start on your career. Now you want to move up, learn and take on more responsibility. You have a solid grounding in agency life and are ready for your career to take off.
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious talent with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Play a key role in writing pitch documents, creating social media content and pitching media
- Devising a brand’s digital strategy for remaining visible and top-of mind to stakeholders
- Support leadership for client, time and people management
- Pursue integrated communications strategy that cover traditional PR, digital and social
- Contribute to client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
- Effectively maintain a network of media contacts
- Interact with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advance the quality of client service
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
- Open to B2B and Technology sectors
- Keen to build campaigns employing a 360 degree integrated marketing approach
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Have internship experience in communications, integrated marketing, or public relations (agency experience is preferred) will be a plus
- Experience in technology-related projects
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
- Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of Integrated Communications.
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of Integrated Communications.
A competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. We also offer our staff a four-week sabbatical after four years.
We're an integrated communications consultancy that specializes in solving hard problems — the tougher, the better — for tech companies. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we’ve established a global infrastructure tuned for the tech industry. Toward this end, we operate offices in Boston, Beijing, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London, Munich, Paris, Portland, San Jose, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Shenzhen, Taipei and Tokyo.
We’re a company that values diversity and inclusion. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all individuals irrespective of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic.