Job Openings Intern
You’re ready to get your feet wet in the PR world and want to make sure you find the right place to nurture your ambitions. The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. We are seeking intelligent and creative interns with a passion for storytelling and an eagerness to learn.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. For more information, visit https://www.hoffman.com/ and https://www.apac.hoffman.com/
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
Interns will be asked to carry out the following tasks to support their teams:
- Media monitoring: Scan for client media coverage and compile reports
- Research: Compile relevant speaking and awards opportunities, put together preliminary findings for new business pitches, etc.
- Media relations: Monitor and flag editorial opportunities, compile media lists, and create reporter briefing sheets
- Writing: Draft social media posts, press releases, media invites, etc.
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical Thinker
- Fearlessness (of market complexity)
- Sense of Humour
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Good command of written and spoken English and local language
- Great research skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office which includes Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degrees in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- Possession of a leadership role in any extracurricular activity
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of Integrated Communications.