A hub ❉ in transformation
Hong Kong’s economy, policy and society are in a state of flux. But the city’s status as a launchpad for Greater China, and especially the tech-focused Greater Bay Area, remains constant.
While Hong Kong has always been a financial center, that sector and others are transforming and growing as the government invests more than US$2.5 billion annually to promote technological innovation. Businesses that succeed in this highly competitive market have the potential to replicate that success much further afield.
Hong Kong’s digitalization plays to our advantage as a company immersed in technology and innovation for over 30 years.
Our experience means that we can talk about technology like human beings, cutting through the jargon and uncovering stories that everyone can understand.
Our grasp of local nuances allows us to help multinational corporations and local enterprises alike navigate the ever-changing societal and geo-political landscape and safeguard their interests.
As part of the community of incubators, accelerators, and VCs, we’ve helped startups bring concepts and innovation to life not just in Hong Kong but also in the Greater Bay Area and Southeast Asia. As finance is a key vertical in Hong Kong, we have supported the transformation of traditional institutions as well as the growth of fintech disruptors and ecosystem builders.
Our experience/track record speaks for itself, and our structure allows us to pivot with business and market changes. Our consultants come from diverse professional backgrounds, including in-house marketing and corporate communications, journalism, digital platforms and public affairs. And as a network, we operate with a single P&L, which enables true collaboration between offices as needed.
Our focus lies in helping technology companies solve business problems — not communications ones.
We recognize that every problem is unique, so we listen with an open mind to come up with strategic responses such as:
- Integrated marketing campaigns using paid, owned and earned media to get maximum mileage
- Content marketing and executive profiling to enhance thought leadership and generate leads
- Employer branding, internal communications and recruitment campaigns to support talent development, retention and acquisition
- Issues mitigation and crisis management to protect brand reputation
- Industry stakeholder mapping and engagement to influence the public
- Market intelligence analysis (e.g., PESTLE reports) to help business leaders make better decisions
- Market expansion and regional strategy to help brands scale
- Corporate narrative development and go-to-market strategy to launch new brands and products
- Fundraising and pre-IPO communications to help startups and SMEs get on the radar of prospects and investors
- Media and influencer content partnerships to develop new and compelling means of B2B storytelling
Technology will only become a bigger part of life in Hong Kong, from fintech to healthtech to AI. We have worked hard to stay at the forefront of this transition, and by going beyond the traditional activities of an agency, we aim to put our clients there too.