Job Openings Associate Account Executive
Greatness Begins with a Single Step in the Right Direction.
You’re ready to get your feet wet in the PR world and want to make sure you find the right place to nurture your ambitions. The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. We are seeking intelligent and creative individuals with a passion for storytelling and an eagerness to learn, for our Graduate Trainee program.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. For more information, visit https://www.hoffman.com/ and https://www.apac.hoffman.com/
We are seeking intelligent and ambitious associate account executive with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
If you like where the story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
The associate account executive plays a key role in providing support to the client and account servicing teams.
- Media monitoring: Scan for client media coverage and compile media coverage reports to provide to clients
- Speaking and awards: Create and update yearly calendars with speaking and awards opportunities, pull together abstracts and awards submission drafts, and submit the abstracts to nominate the company or product
- Media relations: Monitor editorial opportunities and flag them to the team, research media contacts, compile media contact lists for pitching and create reporter briefing sheets
- Social media: Research for and draft content to submit to client social media platforms
- New business: Pull together preliminary research to contribute to new business pitches
- Draft press releases
- Write media pitches and reach out to reporters with pitching content
- Create PowerPoint presentations for client speaking programs
- Compile monthly metrics reports and end-of-the-month reports for client billing purposes
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical thinking
- Fearlessness (of market complexity)
- SENSE OF HUMOUR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- Outstanding command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Great research skills
- Adept with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of Integrated Communications.