Atomera, Inc. is a semiconductor materials and technology licensing company focused on deploying its proprietary technology into the $450+ billion semiconductor industry. Founded in response to the slowdown in the advancement of Moore’s Law, Atomera uses atomic level material science for its Mears Silicon Technology™ (MST®). The technology combines innovative materials, structures, and device physics, thus enabling precise semiconductor engineering, in pursuit of enabling the perfect semiconductor.
Job Openings Digital Senior Account Executive
Are you social?
We view ourselves as an integrated communications consultancy that solves business problems — better yet, hard business problems — for tech companies.
While our heritage lies in earned media and PR, we are increasingly executing “blended” campaigns that include owned media and paid media. The time is right to bring on a Digital Senior Account Executive to help us grow.
- Execute social media campaigns on behalf of clients, supporting content creation and engagement recommendations
- Write compelling social copy that engages
- Measure your success on each platform sharing actionable insights with your account teams and clients
- Manage online communities on behalf of client objectives
- Work with the PR teams to uncover opportunities to expand the engagement into digital
- Support new business and current client research efforts through social listening tools
- Collaborate with PR, Creative, and senior leadership to produce great work
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep ahead of the curve
- Utilize our digital tech stack to work smarter and measure performance
- Believe in the adage for content, “show, don’t tell”
- Forge relationships with the Agency’s digital colleagues in the US, Asia, and Europe
- Promote and evangelize integrated digital best practices across the Agency
The Exciting Stuff
- Do great work, on multiple social and digital channels.
- Work with creative to craft visual stories we can tell on social media
- Track the effectiveness of social media posts, campaigns and creative then recommend optimizations
- Understand concepts of SEO, SEM, PPC and other acronyms that fall under the digital umbrella
- Data (Google Analytics) analytics and supporting tools
- Social media best practices
- Recognize compelling content isn’t riddled with showy adjectives and adverbs
- Develop social media strategies based on client objectives and content needs
- Ability to pinch hit as a copywriter
- Recognize email marketing has a place in the mix
- Audience targeting
- Content strategy
- Project and account management (including ability to prioritize)
- Nice to have:
- Paid social experience
- Knack for snappy social copy
- Do you WordPress?
- You know how do use a social listening tool like Talkwalker or similar
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms like HubSpot and/or Marketo is also a plus
- Is constantly thinking about social media and how our brands can communicate on these platforms
- Thirst for learning about technology, social media, and marketing
- Cultivates teamwork and a mentality that the team’s success is everyone’s success
- Has knack for taking complex information and reshaping it so others can understand it
- Knows how to communicate with clients and even push back when appropriate
- Loves a challenge
- Brave, which leads to creativity
- Can problem-solve
- Has a sense of humor (required)
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty are highly valued and rewarded.
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of PR.
A competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. We also provide a generous PTO package, four-week sabbatical after four years, and a flexible work environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
Trellix is a global cybersecurity company focused on redefining the future of incident detection and response. SecOps teams are faced with increasingly complex attacks while navigating multiple tools. Trellix’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform gives SecOps teams a better way to collect, process, analyze and act upon data within their organization. Trellix, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerates technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers with living security.
Tarana Wireless solves real-world challenges for mobile and fixed access networks. Combining multiple antennas and radios, innovative algorithms, and expert implementation, Tarana Wireless offers the industry’s first truly viable commercial 5G wireless technology. The company’s products have been proven in numerous Tier 1 mobile and fixed operator deployments.
Synopsys, Inc. is a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA), semiconductor IP, software security and quality solutions. Aiding system-on-chip (SoC) designers creating advanced semiconductors and software developers writing applications that require the highest security and quality, Synopsys delivers the necessary solutions to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products.
Supermicro is a leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology solutions for data centers across the globe. The company is also committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally friendly solutions available on the market.