Job Openings Senior Account Manager
You have a passion to lead
Accountability makes you happy. Being in the thick of the action and making a difference are exhilarating for you. You relish the opportunity to advise clients and solve difficult problems while working in collaboration with some very smart and experienced teammates.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. For more information, visit https://www.hoffman.com/ and https://www.apac.hoffman.com/
We are seeking high-energy, Intelligent and ambitious senior account executives or account managers who love working in a collaborative environment and have a passion to lead. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Media relations: Drive strategy for media pitching, maintain a network of media contacts, deliver signature stories, host media briefings, and provide counsel to spokespersons
- Integrated communications: Oversee strategy and execution for integrated communications that cover traditional PR, digital and social
- Content creation: Ensure consistent tone and accuracy of content, review key content pieces (such as press releases Q&A documents, bylines), and drive development of key messages and PR plans for clients
- Reporting: Oversee and review all reporting efforts, track results against annual goals, and drive client satisfaction
- Client relations: Serve as point person and trusted partner with clients, providing counsel and setting expectations for program execution; maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advances the quality of work
- Account leadership: Oversee day-to-day account activities with speed and accuracy, track account budget and service levels, and provide input on staffing hours
- New business: Contribute to RFPs and pitch decks, and participate in new business presentations
- Mentorship/training: Serve as a direct manager to junior staff, and provide constructive feedback to help staff grow and advance in their careers at Hoffman
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
- Open to B2B and Technology sectors
- Keen to build campaigns employing a 360 degree integrated marketing approach
- SENSE OF HUMOR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- Have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in client relationship management and media relations (agency experience is preferred)
- Experience in leading regional technology-related projects
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of PR.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please email your resume, including references and cover letter to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.