Job Openings Account Executive – Tech PR
Greatness Begins with a Single Step in the Right Direction.
You’ve made a good start on your career. Now you want to move up, learn and take on more responsibility. You have a solid grounding in the work world and are ready for your communications career to take off.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious PR account executives with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
If you like where the story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Media relations: Play a key role in brainstorming and writing pitches, research media contacts, outreach to media, and create reporter briefing sheets
- Social media: Develop creative content and drive engagement on social media
- New business: Pull together preliminary research to contribute to new business pitches
- Speaking and awards: Pull together abstracts and awards submission drafts, and submit the abstracts to nominate the company or product
- Content creation: Draft press releases, bylines and PowerPoint presentations for client speaking programs
- Reporting: Compile monthly metrics reports and end-of-the-month reports
- New business: Drive new business research with demonstrated ability to show key takeaways and insights
- Mentorship/training: Assist in training interns and new account coordinators on processes and agency tools
- Client relations and account management: Play a key role in client communications and contribute to client satisfaction
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
- Excited to continually learn new things
- SENSE OF HUMOR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or other Liberal Arts field
- At least 1 year of communications or related experience (preferred)
- Adept with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading regional technology-related projects is preferred
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion, and can-do attitude
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty is highly valued and rewarded.
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of PR.
A competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. We also offer our staff generous PTO, four-week sabbatical after four years, and a flexible work culture (like working from home on Fridays!).
The salary ranges from $51,000.00 - $66,000.00.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.