You have a passion to lead
Accountability makes you happy. Being in the thick of the action and making a difference are exhilarating for you. You relish the opportunity to advise clients and solve difficult problems while working in collaboration with some very smart and experienced teammates. If this sounds like you, read on!
The Hoffman Agency is an integrated communications consultancy that solves business problems for tech clients and brands with have an interesting tech proposition. We are not just looking for a seasoned communications consultant, we are looking for a Senior Manager / Director that can coach and empower the team, manage and grow client relationships, and love developing new business.
We embrace talent diversity. Our team consists of colleagues who have worked on the brand / client side, ex-journalists and editors, content creators, digital marketers and public affairs specialists. As a regional hub in Asia-Pacific, you’ll get to work with colleagues in other markets, from different backgrounds, and on a diverse range of projects.
The Hoffman Agency was named Global and Asia-Pacific Tech Agency of the Year (2021 SABRE Awards) and shortlisted in the ‘Best Large Asia-Pacific Agency to Work For’ by PRovoke Media.
If you like where this story is leading, read on to see how the plot thickens.
P.S. Must have a sense of humour and appetite for fun.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Play a key role in day-to-day management of all components of multiple client accounts with efficiency and accuracy
- Drive the process and take ownership and leadership for client, time and people management
- Financial-savviness and business acumen are critical to effectively manage account budgets, new project costing, and all financial processes
- Measure and manage client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
- Ability to independently lead RFPs to win new business, and incorporate fresh thinking, creativity and energy by imparting new information to prospective clients
- Effectively maintain a network of editor and industry influencer contacts
- Demonstrate ability to grow existing accounts and identify upsell opportunities
- Maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advances the quality of client service
- Assist the GM to drive the Agency’s revenue growth, build agency’s reputation and thought leadership
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passion for learning, reading and writing
- Technology and digital enthusiasts
- A thinker and a doer
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- A minimum of 8-12 years of experience in client servicing and account management, or a combination of tech in-house and agency experience
- Demonstrate superior business communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
Interested candidates, please email your resume, including references, expected salary and cover letter to [email protected].
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to ResumeTW@hoffman.com