Job Openings Senior Communications Consultant – DACH
Are you looking for an exciting challenge with an international dimension?
Does your heart beat for Communications, Public Relations, Social Media and Marketing and do you want to be part of an international, highly motivated and fun-loving team that enjoys and is passionate about its work?
Do you thrive in a creative, solution orientated and appreciative work environment that offers freedom and flexibility to harness your strengths? Are you assertive and at the same time a true team player? Can you recognise and develop potential in customers and employees? Do you love to be creative and have an intuitive understanding of people? Can you remain calm even in stressful situations and motivate yourself and others in your team?
Then it’s a match.
Come and join The Hoffman Agency in Germany!
We are an independent communications consultancy with scale and geographic reach from Silicon Valley to Hong Kong, with a vibrant hub in Europe and a thriving team in Germany. We specialize in new technologies – from large enterprises to start-ups, from semiconductor and security to Fintech and Energy. Our core competencies lie in making sense of complexity and targeting the message to where it has the most meaningful impact.
And yes, we are proud to have been named 2021 Global Tech Agency of the Year because fun, creativity and enthusiasm for what we do drive us to excel. At the same time, though, we keep our feet on the ground and like to think outside the box.
From Munich to the world
The Hoffman Agency GmbH is based in Munich, with an office located centrally next to the English Garden. However, since flexibility is second nature to us we also ensure you have the right set-up for home-working – or working from another location that suits you.
What we have to offer
We offer a competitive salary, private pension contributions, a budget for professional development and training, and a personal wellbeing allowance.
Additional perks include extra holidays for “milestone” achievements, kicking off early for the weekend each Friday and joining the team on Work Away Weeks when we head to another European city to work remotely, but definitely somewhere warmer.
What we are like
Most importantly, we are a collaborative bunch and everyone gets their hands dirty – if you’re after hierarchy, we’re not for you; but if you want to define your own career, join us and let’s get started!
What your role entails
- In your role you will be responsible for conceiving and executing communication campaigns for your clients. Your goal is to develop and advance your accounts and ensure high client satisfaction.
- You work with your team and are responsible for the organisation and communication within the team as well as for the development and growth of your team members.
- You will support the management in new business activities and in the evolution of their brands‘
- This role is primarily focused on the German-speaking market, so German should be one of your mother tongues. However, as we and our clients are international you should also be fluent in written and spoken English. Of course, all other languages are more than welcome.
- 3 to 4 years of professional experience in a PR agency, Marketing, Communications or related consulting field
- Good general education
- Sound knowledge of news and entertainment formats (TV, radio, print, online)
- German as native language
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team player & independent
- Assertive - Analytical & structured
- Creative & committed - Psychological intuition - Trustworthy & reliable
- Keeps cool when things get stressful
- Networker - Idea generator - Humorous - Resilient
- Can-do attitude
- Open to new ideas
We look forward to receiving your application, stating the next possible starting date and your salary expectations, to Svenja Op gen Oorth under: [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.