Greatness Begins with a Single Step in the Right Direction.
You’ve made a good start on your career. Now you want to move up, learn and take on more responsibility. You have a solid grounding in agency life and are ready for your career to take off.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious senior account executives with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
If you like where the story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Media relations: Play a leading role in driving media relations and pitching strategy, maintain a network of media contacts, and host media briefings with spokespersons and provide counsel
- Social media: Oversee/provide guidance on social media content, and support development of creative content
- New business: Lead new business research efforts, and participate in new business presentations
- Speaking and awards: Lead speaking and awards programs and support development of abstracts and awards submissions
- Content creation: Draft press releases, bylines and Q&A documents; serve as lead on customer interviews and case studies
- Reporting: Ensure all coverage and results are flagged in a timely manner for clients, oversee reporting approach with guidance to junior staff, and drive competitive analysis
- Mentorship/training: Assist in training junior staff on processes and agency tools, and provide constructive feedback to help staff grow and advance in their careers at Hoffman
- Client relations and account management: Contribute to client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
- Excited to continually learn new things
- SENSE OF HUMOR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or other Liberal Arts field
- At least 2 years of communications experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Adept with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading technology-related projects is preferred
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty is highly valued and rewarded.
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of PR.
A competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. We also offer our staff generous PTO, four-week sabbatical after four years, and a flexible work culture (like working from home on Fridays).
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected].
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to ResumeUS@hoffman.com