Job Openings (Senior) Account Executive B2B Tech – UK
We’re looking for a B2B tech AE / SAE to join our growing team in Europe, where our broad portfolio of clients is expanding.
Firstly, because we’re recognised as an outstanding B2B tech agency in Europe (and APAC, and North America, and globally).
Our roster includes enterprise technology, fintech, cybersecurity, networking, embedded technology, customer experience, surveillance and security – with a high percentage being international programmes with European-focused execution.
As a global agency, we often run integrated global campaigns, giving you the opportunity to work side-by-side with our colleagues in the US and APAC.
Our client scopes are very varied due to the nature of our business, but they cover all aspects of paid, owned, and earned; and where there’s less experience on your part, it’s our job to give you the training, advice, support, and opportunities to grow these skills.
Importantly though, we’re a collaborative bunch and everyone gets their hands dirty – if you’re after hierarchy, we’re not for you; but if you want to define your own career, come and chat.
Why this role?
You’ll be exposed to a wide array of disciplines and activities. We’re looking for someone with a lot of ambition, proactivity and adaptability. Curiosity is essential.
Working with the wider Hoffman Europe team, you will implement day-to-day communications activities. You will be the engine of the client campaign, driving activities with enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business. Importantly, we’re looking for a passion for media relations, content creation, and digital marketing given the mix of campaigns we run.
Key elements of the role include:
- Media relations: Play a leading role in driving media relations, building / nurturing a strong network of media contacts, and understand what it takes to make a great story for press
- High quality copywriting: Write engaging content for a variety of purposes, from blogs to case studies
- New business: Participate in new business research efforts as well as new business pitches
- Speaking and awards: support speaking / awards programmes and support the development of abstracts and awards submissions
- Communication skills: Use these skills to build strong relationships with both clients and journalists, and help campaigns run smoothly through thoughtful internal communication
- Strategic thinking: Stay on top of key news, trends, events and views in your industry, proactively sharing regular insights with your account teams to spark discussions around potential creative angles to secure opportunities for clients
- There’s also a need to play a key part in the European agency’s social media strategy and execution where possible
We’ve worked hard to create a package which is very… us. It’s about the individual.
- Well-being allowance. £250 pp each year to spend on whatever brings you joy (genuinely, previous purchases include Glastonbury tickets and a Lego castle)
- Headspace app subscription for better health and wellbeing
- Ecologi subscription, making every employee individually climate positive
- Help @ Hand wellbeing and mental health support
- Volunteer day: one paid day off each year to support a charity of your choice
- Professional development allowance: £500 per person each year for agreed external training courses
- Dedicated training portal
- Internal program of lunch-and-learn events with media, in-house specialists, industry experts, comms heads
Of course, there’s the expected: you’ll get 25 days holiday, milestone leave (e.g., wedding leave, a day off for your birthday etc…), healthcare cover, matched pension contributions, a competitive salary and a whole host of other benefits – from ‘early weekend kick-offs’ to opt-in “Work Away Weeks” when we head to another European city as a team.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.