Greatness begins with a single step in the right direction.
You’ve made a good start on your career. Now you want to move up, learn and take on more responsibility. You have a solid grounding in agency life and are ready for your career to take off.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious account executives and senior account executives with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Play a key role in writing pitch documents, creating social media content and pitching media
- Support leadership for client, time and people management
- Contribute to client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
- Effectively maintain a network of media contacts
- Interact with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advance the quality of client service
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Journalism
- At least 2 years of public relations experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Adept with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading regional technology-related projects
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Korean and English (required)
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
Interested candidates, please email your resume, including references, expected salary and cover letter to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to ResumeKR@hoffman.com