Greatness begins with a single step in the right direction.
You’re ready to start your career in PR, and you want to make sure you find the right place to nurture your ambitions. You want to have fun and to make sure your voice is heard.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking intelligent and ambitious account coordinators with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
If you like where the story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
The account coordinator plays a key role in providing support to the client and account servicing teams. The Hoffman Agency provides a one-year training program for all ACs.
- Media monitoring: Scan for client media coverage and compile media coverage reports to provide to clients
- Speaking and awards: Create and update yearly calendars with speaking and awards opportunities, pull together abstracts and awards submission drafts, and submit the abstracts to nominate the company or product
- Media relations: Monitor editorial opportunities and flag them to the team, research media contacts, compile media contact lists for pitching and create reporter briefing sheets
- Social media: Research for and draft content to submit to client social media platforms
- New business: Pull together preliminary research to contribute to new business pitches
- Draft press releases
- Write media pitches and reach out to reporters with pitching content
- Create PowerPoint presentations for client speaking programs
- Compile monthly metrics reports and end-of-the-month reports for client billing purposes
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical thinking
- Fearlessness (of market complexity)
- SENSE OF HUMOUR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Great research skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (required)
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office which includes Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications or Journalism
- Possession of a leadership role in any extracurricular activity
Interested candidates, please email your resume, including references and cover letter to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to ResumeHK@hoffman.com