You’re ready to get your feet wet in the PR world and want to make sure you find the right place to nurture your creative ambitions. The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. We are seeking enthusiastic creative minds with a passion for design.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Drive design excellence and collaboration across multiple projects simultaneously
- Focus on the latest manifestation of digital communication and take charge of visual design for the client’s platform
- Analyze user behavior and user psychology, combine media attributes and UI features, and explore creative forms that are suitable for digital platforms
- Understand and analyze customer design and the characteristics of client products, combined with the user requirements; participate in product promotion strategy; put forward the right creative strategies
- Be a strategic thinker and have the ability to participate in the creative side of planning sessions
- Create a “WOW” factor in new business development. Be part of the new biz team and contribute to communicating more effectively through visuals and infographics in our decks to stand out among the competition; for this part, you play a role that is quite similar to other account team members, just with a focus on visual communication and/or interpretation of messages through pictures/graphics
- Enhance clients’ presentation decks, social media presence, communications content, and be responsible for clients’ events/campaign-related visual/graphics designs
- Maintain good communication with relevant departments and ensure that the composition of works conforms to the strategy and creative standards
- Marketing: Create content for clients, localize marketing materials for appropriate markets and assist with pitches and proposals. Helping to champion our brand’s visual language across all our platforms by promoting and following branding guidelines
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical Thinker
- Fearlessness (of market complexity)
- Sense of Humour
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Knowledge of digital media software – Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and other graphic design software.
- Knowledge of video editing software –Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere or After Effects
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If interested, please email your resume, including design portfolio and a cover letter to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to ResumeAP@hoffman.com