Job Openings Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
You have a passion to lead
Accountability makes you happy. Being in the thick of the action and making a difference are exhilarating for you. You relish the opportunity to advise clients and solve difficult problems while working in collaboration with some very smart and experienced teammates.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. For more information, visit https://www.apac.hoffman.com/
We are seeking high-energy, intelligent and ambitious account managers with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for working in a positive team environment.
This is a chance to learn, grow and advance in communications by working with some of the brightest minds in PR and integrated marketing communications.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Account leadership: Play a key role in day-to-day management of all components of multiple-client PR programs with speed and accuracy. Experience in running integrated marketing communications campaigns and multi-market programs for clients
- Client relations: Serve as point person and trusted partner with clients, providing counsel and setting expectations for program execution; maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advances the quality of work
- Media relations: Drive strategy for media pitching, maintain a network of media contacts, deliver signature stories, host media briefings, and provide counsel to spokespersons
- Content creation: Ensure consistent tone and accuracy of content, review key content pieces (such as press releases Q&A documents, bylines), and drive development of key messages and PR plans for clients
- New business: Contribute to RFPs and pitch decks, and participate in new business presentations
- Reporting: Oversee and review all reporting efforts, track results against annual goals, and drive client satisfaction
- Mentorship/training: Serve as a direct manager to junior staff, and provide constructive feedback to help staff grow and advance in their careers at Hoffman
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
- Excited to continually learn new things
- SENSE OF HUMOR
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in client relationship management and media relations
- Experience in leading regional technology-related projects
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Engage in assisting the Agency’s growth
- Continually strive to understand technology
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa (required)
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of Integrated Communications.