Job Openings Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Greatness Begins with a Single Step in the Right Direction.
You’ve made a good start on your career. Now you want to move up, learn and take on more responsibility. You have a solid grounding in agency life and are ready for your career to take off.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands. For more information, visit https://www.hoffman.com/ and https://www.apac.hoffman.com/
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious account executives and senior account executives with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
- Play a key role in writing pitch documents, creating social media content and pitching media
- Devising a brand’s digital strategy for remaining visible and top-of mind to stakeholders
- Support leadership for client, time and people management
- Pursue integrated communications strategy that cover traditional PR, digital and social
- Contribute to client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
- Effectively maintain a network of media contacts
- Interact with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advance the quality of client service
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
- Passionate about public relations and writing
- Passionate about technology/social media
- Open to B2B and Technology sectors
- Keen to build campaigns employing a 360 degree integrated marketing approach
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, PR/Advertising, Communications, Journalism or Linguistics
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in communications, integrated marketing, or public relations (agency experience is preferred)
- Experience in technology-related projects
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
- An enterprising and curious mindset
- An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
- Come join us and be on the cutting edge of communications. We value diverse thinking, and we regularly push the boundaries of Integrated Communications.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please email your resume, including references and cover letter to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.