Job Openings Account Executive – France
Looking for a challenge with international dimensions? To manage the clients of the French subsidiary of an Anglo-Saxon agency? Do you want freedom and flexibility in your work?
Join the 2021 Global Tech Agency of the year, an independent, international agency from Silicon Valley specialized in new technologies, IT, customer experience, ad tech, fintech and cybersecurity, with a majority of international projects executed in Europe.
We are looking for an AE (Account Executive) to join our growing team in Europe, specifically in France, where our broad portfolio of clients is expanding.
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hoffman Europe team, you will be focused on driving and delivering varied and creative campaigns for clients to make an impact on their business.
Key elements of the role include:
- Language skills: This role is primarily aimed at the French market, which is why you should be a native French speaker. However, as we are a global agency, your English should be fluent. Additional languages are very much welcomed.
- Client relations and account management: you will participate in the development and follow-up of communication campaigns for a portfolio of clients with the aim of developing and advancing each account and ensuring the satisfaction of the clients for whom you are responsable.
- Media relations: you will contribute to maintaining press relations in order to support clients' launch strategies, building further on a strong network of media contacts, and working smartly with all members of your team (in France and internationally).
- Thinking with an integrated mindset: Use experience with campaigns across media relations, social media, events, digital and owned content to put forward exciting ideas to clients and help grow accounts organically
- High quality copywriting: Write engaging content for a variety of purposes (blogs, press releases, expert opinions, case studies), and ensure the highest quality of content shared with clients.
- Problem solving: Think ahead to spot any potential obstacles across accounts and flag these to your senior leads, working with them to navigate around any issues and keep projects and account work on track
- Communication skills: Use these skills to build strong relationships with both clients and journalists, and help campaigns run smoothly through thoughtful internal communication with the whole team.
- Marketing: Get involved in the global Hoffman blog and our own European marketing activity to further build our brand awareness.
- Time management: Aptitude to deliver work on different campaigns on deadline and manage to meet, if not exceed, client deliverables
- Reporting: you will ensure quality on reporting to ensure coverage, results and reports are shared in a timely manner for clients.
All PR agencies can look similar on the surface. We encourage you to take a dive into our scene. We don’t adhere to the conventional PR agency playbook.
Our purely-B2B roster includes enterprise technology, networking, embedded technology, customer experience, adtech, fintech, surveillance and security – with a high percentage being international programmes with European-focused execution. As a global agency, we often run integrated global campaigns, giving you the opportunity to work side-by-side with our colleagues in the United States and Asia-Pacific.
You’ll have a passion for media relations, digital and social marketing, and content development, given the wide variety of campaigns we run. You’ll be exposed to a wide array of disciplines and activities, and where there’s less experience on your part, it’s our job to give you the training, advice, support, and opportunities to grow these skills.
Importantly we’re looking for someone with a lot of ambition, proactivity and adaptability. Curiosity is essential.
Position based in Paris at the Morning Monceau coworking space. However, flexibility is par for the course. While we have European offices in cities such as Berlin, London and Munich, we’ll also ensure you have the right set-up for home-working – or working from another location that suits you.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare cover, pension contributions and insurance, a budget for professional development and training, and a personal wellbeing allowance.
You’ll also get 25 days’ holiday with some extra ‘milestone’ leave. There’s a day off for your birthday, and if you’re graduating, you’ll get that day off too. If you’re planning a wedding, we’ll give you a few additional days to handle pre-wedding logistics, dress fittings, or recover from the stag or hen celebrations.
Additional perks include kicking off early for the weekend each Friday and joining the team on Work Away Weeks when we head to another European city to work remotely, but somewhere warmer…
The team culture
Importantly, we’re a collaborative bunch and everyone gets their hands dirty – if you’re after hierarchy, we’re not for you; but if you want to define your own career, come and chat with us.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.